So much for departing this morning. Weather forecast looks nasty straight through Saturday evening. We've extended our slip stay until Sunday morning when the sun will shine, the temps will decrease, and a sail will be most pleasant.
Sarah's no longer limping. Dillon is helping with navigation. Still 128F!!